Vegan Creamy Garlic Pasta
Serve up this delicious and easy vegan pasta from Green Goddess Fromagerie for all your friends, it's sure to be a crowd pleaser! Our Local Hero Green Goddess Fromagerie, based here in Guelph, specializes in tasty vegan cheese offerings. Learn more about them here.
Green Goddess Fromagerie Cream Cheese
Pasta of your choice (we like gluten free penne)
Chilli flakes (optional)
1. Cook the pasta al dente as per instructions given on its packet. Once cooked strain the pasta but don't discard the pasta water.
2. To make the cream cheese pasta sauce mix pasta water and cream cheese to prepare the sauce.
3. Saute garlic in olive oil. Add mushrooms, salt, pepper, and chili flakes. Once the mushrooms are cooked add spinach and cook until the spinach gets wilted.
4. Add cream cheese mix, cook while continuously stirring until the sauce becomes smooth. Then mix pasta with the sauce.
5. Finally, add cooked pasta to the sauce and mix everything. Add more pasta water if sauce is too thick. Sprinkle chili flakes and ground black pepper. Enjoy!