Wild Ramp Pesto
This recipe takes 5 minutes to put together - and can be used in a variety of ways.
- 1 bunch of ramps, roughly chopped
- ½ cup toasted pine nuts
- ½ cup good quality olive oil
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- A wedge of lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place ramps, pine nuts and parmesan cheese in a food processor or blender.
- Pulse until finely chopped.
- With the machine running slowly pour in the olive oil.
- Taste for seasoning and add a squeeze of lemon.
Delicious drizzled on grilled vegetables or fish, tossed with pasta or new potatoes, or dolloped on crostini with fresh mozzarella.